Starting point and finish line: 7th Infantry Division, Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai.
The date and time to leave or pick up the bags is on Sunday, 24 November 2019 from 4:00 until 18:00.
1. Participants need to ensure that each luggage is labeled on the outside with their name and bib number before dropping it at the luggage storage point.
2. It is recommended using waterproof bags. Participants need to ensure that each luggage is securely closed.
3. Valuable items, such as cell phone and money, cannot be left at the luggage storage point, as we cannot guarantee security.
4. Bike storage service is not provided.
Discover below the course of the 30km (yellow one).
The registration fee includes an official race shirt and a finisher one. Discover them below.
1. Cell phone with a SIM card from Dtac, AIS, or True Move
2. Hydration pack and/or water bottle (1.5 liter minimum)
3. Usual medicine and pills (if any)